Please note that from the 1st April 2020 all dispensary orders and purchases need to be made directly with Bee
With changes to the Healing Thyme business you will no longer be able to purchase your usual dispensary items through the till and with Healing Thyme opening hours being greatly reduced there is less access to dispensary items.
Any dispensary items which you normally purchase will now need to be ordered and paid for directly with Bee.
As part of this transition we are making sure that our records are up to date and would ask you to complete a mini-consultation record card this will enable us to update our records in relation to your contact details and also any medication details.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused, and hope that you will work with us as we get revised systems in place during this challenging time.
Bee can be contacted via telephone or email and payments can be made via BACS or taken over the phone.
Dispensary items can be collected from Healing Thyme or Bee’s clinic at home once orders has been made and paid for.
An online dispensary shop is currently being developed, which will make ordering items quicker and easier.
We will get in touch with you via email once this system goes live.
- Mini-consultation cards are available at Healing Thyme or can be collected from Bee’s clinic at home when you collect a dispensary item. .
- Place the completed record card in the envelope provided, seal it and leave it at Healing Thyme for Bee to collect or return it to her via post.
- Your current notes will be attached to this card and the updated medication section cross checked for any possible interactions.
How to place an order
- Call or email Bee to order any repeat dispensary items. If Bee is not available please leave a message with your name, telephone number and the dispensary item you need a repeat of and Bee will call you back at her first opportunity.
- Card payment will be taken over the telephone and your item will be made available to collect from Healing Thyme or Bee’s clinic as soon as possible.
- Items can also be posted out at an additional charge.
- Once normal trading hours resume items will be dropped in for collection at Healing Thyme on a weekly basis. Further updates will be provided as they become available.
We look forward to working with you at this difficult time and doing our best to maintain this service.